126 Error Connecting With psqlODBC 32 bit

From: Denise McGrath <denisemichele(at)outlook(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Denise McGrath <denisemichele(at)outlook(dot)com>
Subject: 126 Error Connecting With psqlODBC 32 bit
Date: 2014-05-22 23:37:14
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,
I got your email from the faq page http://psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org/faq.html. I am having a really difficult time setting up the 32 bit psqlodbc driver. I have the 9.3 version of PostgreSQL. It downloaded the psqlodbc_09_03_0210-x64 and that worked fine as far as connecting to the database through pgAdminIII, but I need to use a 32 bit because I am running an asp page that connects to the PostgreSQL 9.3 database.
So I downloaded the psqlodbc_09_03_0210.zip latest driver.
Here is the registry information:HK_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/ODBC/ODBCINST.INI/PostgreSQL Unicode:
Driver: c:\Program Files (x86)\psqlODBC\0903\bin\psqlodbc35w.dllSetup: c:\Program Files (x86)\psqlODBC\0903\bin\psqlodbc35w.dll
All access is granted on the bin folder and .dlls. The .dlls are in the correct path as the registry. And I still keep getting this error when I try to connect to the PostgreSQL database using the PostgreSQL Unicode driver, and I know the .dll is there? fyi...there is also a psqlodbc30a.dll in the bin folder?:
"The setup routines for the PostgreSQL ANSI ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 126: The specified module could not be found. (C:\Program Files (x86)\psqlODBC\0903\bin\psqlodbc35w.dll)."
Here is my Data Access Information:HK_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Microsoft/Data Access/FullInstallVer:
FullInstallVer = 6.1.7601.17514
Is there anything else that I am missing? Please please help as I have working on this for almost a week with no luck and am completely baffled :-(
Thanks!Denise