Re: OneCNC XR5 3D Mill Expert v30.43 Crack

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <alason(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <mgainty(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: OneCNC XR5 3D Mill Expert v30.43 Crack
Date: 2012-12-28 19:30:31
Lists: pgsql-general

28 December 2012 Dear Sir Before we proceed I need to know the address of your operation in ChinaWhat is the lat and long coordinates of your operation in china
I will also need all details on your H1BVisa..most notably which organisation in the US is sponsoring youand what is their contact number

I am unableto answer your query without those details
Martin Gainty
alteration or disrupt this transmission of electronic transmissions is a violation of US Federal Statutes and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of applicable Federal Statutes