How to determine which tables are created from inheritance.

From: Chris Barnes <compuguruchrisbarnes(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres General Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to determine which tables are created from inheritance.
Date: 2010-08-13 13:16:01
Lists: pgsql-general

I am using londiste and would like to add tables for partitioned tables only. I.E. exclude the parent.

I am currently using the select below.
What postgres catalog table would I query to see this information?

psql database -t -c "select schemaname||'.'||relname from pg_stat_user_tables where relname like 'tablename%'"|xargs londiste.py londiste.ini provider add

Thanks,

Chris