report generation

From: Cedric Boudinet <cedric_boudinet(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: report generation
Date: 2010-03-16 16:40:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,
I am using the report generation options of PgAdmin.
I'm trying to generate in a few steps the data dictionary for all the tables of a given schema.
With version 1.10.1 under Windows, the only global operation available gives a table list but with no detail. If I want the dictionaries I have to repeat the operation for each table one after the other.
So, is there a way to automate the operation or could that be an evolution for a next release ?

Obtenez la version mobile de Messenger ici
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712964