Re: Configure DB

From: Vishal Arora <aroravishal22(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: davyd <davydky(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Configure DB
Date: 2008-09-01 06:10:29
Lists: pgsql-admin

Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 11:42:57 -0500From: davydky(at)gmail(dot)comTo: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)orgSubject: [ADMIN] Configure DB
Hi List, I'm working with Postgres, I'm storing spatial information, but I have any problems when I try to acces to my data..from php, visual basic and postgis too...This is the message error:Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host "???" and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in C:\Program Files\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\conexion.php on line 4I read that I need to configure these files: pg_hba.confpostgresql.conf
Have you configured these files? Is your service running / Have you tried connecting to Postgres Server using psql or any other client like PgAdmin?I hope your help..Thanks...
Searching for the best deals on travel? Visit MSN Travel.
http://msn.coxandkings.co.in/cnk/cnk.do