Re: Setting a table to be ignored by autovacuum

From: Chris Barnes <compuguruchrisbarnes(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>, <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: Postgres General Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Setting a table to be ignored by autovacuum
Date: 2010-02-18 17:47:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Right you are, I'm due to upgrade end of month on this system.

Here I was thinking 8.4. Sorry for the spam.

Chris

[postgres(at)pgprd01:~/pgcheck]$ psql

Type: \copyright for distribution terms
\h for help with SQL commands
\? for help with psql commands
\q to quit

postgres=#

From: schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:42:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Setting a table to be ignored by autovacuum
To: dev(at)archonet(dot)com
CC: compuguruchrisbarnes(at)hotmail(dot)com; pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org