Re: PostgreSQL Object-Oriented Database?

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <subscriber(at)blackbrook(dot)org>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Object-Oriented Database?
Date: 2009-04-27 19:24:28
Lists: pgsql-general

if your experience started with a DB that supported Object Relational types such as
http://infolab.stanford.edu/~ullman/fcdb/oracle/or-objects.html

then it is reasonable to assume you would want to maintain those capabilities
can you provide us one testcase we could try to work thru
(using concrete Object Relational types)
?
Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.