No Graphical Explain

From: Robert Shaw <redsmurfau(at)msn(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: No Graphical Explain
Date: 2009-03-12 01:49:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

This may be a weird question but I can't view the graphical explains(yes I'm running an explain either with the button or f7) that I keep seeing on other peoples pgadmin3,

I've looked but found no mention of this problem and no fixes via the internet(ie google).

My Details are:
Version: pgadmin3 version: 1.8.4(Aug 20 2008, rev:7358) running on
OS: GNU/Linux Ubuntu 8.10
Configure options: unknown installed using apt-get(ie a deb package)
PostgreSQL version: 8.0 and 8.3, although with the same versions on other computers it works
wxWidgets version: not sure but have libwxbase2.8-0 installed

Cheers,
Rob

Want to marry your mail? Combine your email accounts here!
http://livelife.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=633386