September meeting?

From: Steve Singer <ssinger_pg(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: torontopug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: September meeting?
Date: 2008-09-13 19:30:05
Lists: torontopug

Is there an interest in a September meeting?

At last months meeting there was talk about having another pub night in
September and maybe trying for speakers again in October?

I suspect we'd have it at the Rhino again (unless someone has a strong
preference for another location).

If we do want speakers in October we need to decide the topics, presenters
and location.