Website

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: PgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Website
Date: 2006-01-12 23:27:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

An essentially complete new website is online at
http://wwwdevel.pgadmin.org/. I've stuck with pretty much the current
design, but with rewritten CSS and a new colour scheme to match the current
pgAdmin splash screen.

The content has been rewritten to imporve the phrasing, and each of the long
single pages has been broken up into multiple smaller pages. I have also
added a documentation section in which you can browse the SVN tip and 1.4
docs.

Before I make it live, and freeze the strings for translation;

- Does anyone see any technical issues?
- Does anyone see any typos?
- Does anyone have a better design, or tweaks for the work I've done?

Regards, Dave.