postgresql 7.2.1 for sun solaris7

From: "John Clarke" <jclarke(at)thedriveris(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgresql 7.2.1 for sun solaris7
Date: 2003-09-25 09:35:55
Lists: pgsql-ports

Are there any known sun packages that I can use to install the above as I am
having considerable trouble compiling the source on my system.
many thanks
john clarke

the driver is

Lauder Lane
Barnstaple
Devon
EX31 3TA

tel: 01271 323230
fax: 01271 323229
e-mail: jclarke(at)thedriveris(dot)com
web: www.thedriveris.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not
copy its content, but contact the sender immediately.
the driver is Ltd, a private limited company, registered in England & Wales
number 3130514.

Attachment Content-Type Size
winmail.dat application/ms-tnef 1.7 KB