Re: UNSUBSCRIBE/ UNREGISTER (HELP ME)

From: "Leeuw van der, Tim" <tim(dot)leeuwvander(at)nl(dot)unisys(dot)com>
To: "Rodrigo Santos " <rodrigosantos(at)lycos(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-cygwin-owner+M3683(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2004-06-28 20:20:21
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Sorry, but: WRONG ADDRESS. Please look up and read the mailing list instructions. You received them in your mailbox when you subscribed, and the message told you to keep those instructions. (I did.) Look up the instructions on the website where you subscribed if you can't find them in your mail.

Don't send unsubscribe-messages to the list. Please.

--Tim