Error installing instrumentation functins on FreeBSD 6.1

From: "Benjamin Krajmalnik" <kraj(at)illumen(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error installing instrumentation functins on FreeBSD 6.1
Date: 2006-08-04 18:09:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am having some minor issues installing the instrumentation functions
on FreeBSD.
I copied th admin81 directory into the contrib folder and modified the
Makefile to also read that directory.
So far so good. I do see admin81.so in /usr/local/pgsql/lib

I restarted postgres.

I conncted from a remote windows pgAdmin3.
Connected to template1 (which is where I see the specific functions in
pg_catalog on my windows server).

Loaded admin81.sql. Execute it. I am getting the following error:

ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/admin81": No such file or
directory

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Regards,

Benjamin