Re: NOLOGGING option, or ?

From: "Luke Lonergan" <llonergan(at)greenplum(dot)com>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: NOLOGGING option, or ?
Date: 2005-06-03 22:15:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce,

> I have no idea what you are talking about. Again, give me facts about
> what we currently don't do and what you want to do.

Currently:
- No statement of multi-byte control character format
- No tests to define or prove "works flawlessly" or identify when something
breaks the current operational state

Desired:
- Clear statement of multi-byte control character format
- Tests that define what "works flawlessly" means

- Luke