PostgreSQL installation

From: "Shahbaz A(dot) Tyagi" <shahbaz(dot)tyagi(at)sphere(dot)ae>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL installation
Date: 2008-12-15 12:36:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

How can we make PostgreSQL db up and running with out using installer i.e.
we want to build the db internally and ship the db along with our
application and let our application run the DB. We don't want to include the
PostgreSQL installer along with our installer and create the db while
installing.

Thanks,

shabz