Re: shared_buffers Question

From: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)killerbytes(dot)com>
To: postgres list <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: shared_buffers Question
Date: 2004-08-11 04:03:33
Lists: pgsql-general

BTW Joe,

I sent my earlier suggestion to you directly. You might want to talk to your
email admin to find out why your server bounced a perfectly innocuous
message thusly:

<joe_lester(at)sweetwater(dot)com>:
12.47.0.10 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 550 Message Returned: For some reason, your e-mail was
unable to be delivered to Sweetwater. This may be due to a content filter on
our server. If your message is legitimate and contains questionable content,
please remove it and try re-sending. If you feel this is an error, please
contact your Sweetwater Representative or our E-mail Administrator at
1-800-222-4700 x1198 to resolve this issue. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused. #D702

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe(at)killerbytes(dot)com