Re: uppdate from postgersql 8.3.7 to 8.4.4

From: Alban Hertroys <dalroi(at)solfertje(dot)student(dot)utwente(dot)nl>
To: Malm Paul <paul(dot)malm(at)saabgroup(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: uppdate from postgersql 8.3.7 to 8.4.4
Date: 2010-05-25 10:15:14
Lists: pgsql-general

On 25 May 2010, at 11:38, Malm Paul wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to update postgresql ver 8.7.3 to 8.4.4

I know it's totally unrelated, but when did it become popular to send (HTML) messages in a very small blue font? I find this rather hard to read and usually fall back to the plain text alternative (which is included, thankfully).

This is not quite the first message formatted like this, I merely thought I should finally just ask. I did notice that most of the people sending messages formatted like this one don't appear to be native speakers (of English), does that have anything to do with it?

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.

!DSPAM:737,4bfba33510414354318240!