Status of pgadmin for OSX

From: Glenn Strout <gstrout(at)stanford(dot)edu>
To: pgadmin admin <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Status of pgadmin for OSX
Date: 2004-07-19 20:38:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi.

I have inherited a large postgres database which is being run on a Mac
server with Panther OS. I see in your documentation that the Mac version of
pgadmin is "experimental". At the moment, my main interest is in being
able to create a visualization of the schema. Is the status of pgadmin for
Mac so unstable I should be looking elsewhere? If not, then am I correct in
assuming I could follow the instructions posted for the pgAdmin team only to
install a version on my mac system? ... Which looks to me as if I should be
starting with the wxWindos version?

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

Glenn