Building Thread-Safe on OS X

From: Keary Suska <hierophant(at)pcisys(dot)net>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Building Thread-Safe on OS X
Date: 2004-06-02 18:59:53
Lists: pgsql-general

I followed the directions in the /src/tools/thread directory, ran the test
program, which said everything was OK and recommended another setting, which
I added to the template/reconfigured/recompiled. Both the test program and
readme mentioned thread-specific compiler directives but didn't say which or
what values, so I didn't add any.

Can I assume that I have a thread-safe libpq, or is there something I am
missing?

TIA,

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.