buildall.bat problems

From: "Reiter (ext_Zip) Christian" <Christian(dot)Reiter(dot)ext_Zip(at)khe(dot)siemens(dot)de>
To: frank_lupo(at)telemail(dot)it
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: buildall.bat problems
Date: 2003-01-16 20:02:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi!

As I found your help-request in the web, I decided to contact you because we
seem to have similar problems generating software...
As I'm here at one of the world's largest software-enterprise sites I'm sure
to be able to provide know how and perhaps can discuss solutions with you...
Perhaps we could help each other or at least exchange experience.

mit freundlichem Gruß / kind regards

Christian Reiter

Generierung UTAH und Administration ClearCase
SIEMENS AG
!zip EDV-Beratungs GmbH
Kohlplatz 17
D-67433 Neustadt
Tel: +49 721 595 7492
Mobil: +49 172 6271522
mailto:christian(dot)reiter(dot)ext_zip(at)khe(dot)siemens(dot)de
Internet:www.zip.at