DTS

From: Juan Francisco Diaz <j-diaz(at)publicar(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DTS
Date: 2003-09-16 15:27:52
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi, in SQLServer there is something called DTS, we in our race to improve
the load of millions of records are planning to use them on SQLServer. BUT
we would like to achieve similar performance in postgresql via something
like that.
Is this possible? Is there any way to emulate the DTS?
If not, is it possible to write a function that loads a textfile onto the DB
using plpgsql?

Thanks!

JuanF