PostgreSQL-Perl Interface installation

From: "B Feilmeier" <bjfeilmeier(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL-Perl Interface installation
Date: 2004-03-22 13:37:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am new to the Linux world and am trying to work with Perl files on Red Hat
9.0. I have installed the Perl Interface that came with Red Hat (DBD-Pg),
but I have been made aware that I need the PostgreSQL version. I am running
7.3.4 and would like some help on where to find an RPM for this interface
and how to properly install it.

Thanks for the help!!

Brad

Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/