REINDEX issues

From: "Sally Sally" <dedeb17(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: REINDEX issues
Date: 2004-02-25 18:43:11
Lists: pgsql-general

I just started a REINDEX on a non-system table because I was getting "failed
to re-find parent key" while analyzing. I realized a little too late that
the docs said the pg server should have been running as a standalone. Is
this something I should worry about? It's taking a bit of a while too!
Thanx
Sally

Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday.
http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx