Re: Pb with linked tables on PG8

From: "jeremy `" <norman1nz(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: ets(at)rolland-fr(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pb with linked tables on PG8
Date: 2005-06-12 23:23:39
Lists: pgsql-general

i had the exact same thing using the same scenario but with pg 8.0.3
installed on the same win XP pro machine.
The strange thing is when I closed the table and opened it again, all the
fields containing #deleted then showed up with the values I actually input.
So i'm thinking theres some bug in refreshing the table each time you enter
a new record.

Shop til you drop at XtraMSN Shopping http://shopping.xtramsn.co.nz/home/