Re: Password with libpq

From: "Tony and Bryn Reina" <reina_ga(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Password with libpq
Date: 2004-06-28 15:11:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks Tom. I found the relevant bit of code in the psql files. Looks like
it's just a simple loop that compares the error with the phrase
"fe_sendauth: no password supplied" and then prompts for the password and
tries again. Of course, if someone in the future decides to change the error
message, then the code gets broke. I doubt that's likely however.

-Tony