Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server

From: "Martin Kuria" <martinkuria(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server
Date: 2006-04-20 08:11:06
Lists: pgsql-general

hi,

I have a problem with my postgresql database it always gives me an error:

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL
server: FATAL: sorry, too many clients already in ~/includes/DbConnector.php
on line 27

Please advice how I can manage my database to handle enough connections
please advice.