pl/pgsql doesn't load

From: "David B(dot)" <incomex(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pl/pgsql doesn't load
Date: 2005-03-20 06:21:54
Lists: pgsql-bugs

8.0.1 doesn't compile to include plpgsql.o so I can't createlang pl/pgsql.

Why don't you guys provide rpms for the major distributions anyway? I'm
using
mandrake and because you don't provide rpms I have to use the --without
readline and zlib commands just to get it to compile. I can't find a
mandrake rpm
of 8.0+ anywhere and I've spent 2 weeks just trying to get this up and
running.

I had this installed in microsoft in less than a day, but the linux source
is a major major
pain - sooooo0o
where do I go to get plpgsql.o so I can program my sql?

thanks
incomex(at)hotmail(dot)com