Re: MS SQL Server compatibility functions

From: "Pavel Stehule" <pavel(dot)stehule(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au, fredrik(dot)olsson(at)treyst(dot)se
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: MS SQL Server compatibility functions
Date: 2005-11-24 07:48:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello

DB2, MySQL and MsSQL has shared group of function (date, time, strings). You
can do it a bit complex - use variable which direct behavior, but there
isn't bigger differences, I hope. Please (for start), use mycode, orafunc
from pgfoundry.

Regards
Pavel Stehule

Chcete sdilet sve obrazky a hudbu s prateli? http://messenger.msn.cz/