Re: Pocket PC

From: "ALVARO ARCILA" <arcila_alvaro(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: antonio(dot)pennino(at)e2m(dot)it, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pocket PC
Date: 2006-04-27 12:47:02
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I don't know exactly what you're trying to do but... Have you ever consider
implementing

Apache+PHP+PostgreSQl....?

Three years ago I made a little PHP script for a company that uses HP Palm
Pilots in their warehouse. It works very fine and most important it solves
the problem.

All we have to do is :

Buy and acces point suitable fro the palm pilots
install and configure Apache, PHP (postgreSQL was already installed and
running)

I think it's a very effective solution, besides actually there are to many
devices specially designed for palms you'll be surprise...

I hope this could be usefull...