Restore database in postgres 8.4 linux

From: ALEXANDER JOSE <aangelj(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: postgres admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Restore database in postgres 8.4 linux
Date: 2010-05-19 22:25:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have a question, I
have postgres 8.2.5 on a windows server on another machine and I have
suse linux enterprise 10 postgres 8.4, you perform a backup with pgadmin
1.10 to a database and restore the database in the version of postgres 8.4 gave me many errors that could not find some functions.

Atentamente

DBA Alexander Angel
Venezuela