Re: Connection Error[Scanned]

From: "JUAN ERNESTO FLORES BELTRAN" <juanernestof(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connection Error[Scanned]
Date: 2005-09-12 15:27:40
Lists: pgsql-php

hi everybody,

i configured PHP.ini file as suggested however the received messagge has
changed:

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './php_pgsql.dll'

no matter the comand on the wwwroot directory:

<?php

?>

Seems there is not library available. I must declare i uninstalled last
version and installed "php-4.4.0-installer.exe" in my pc (win2000)

Thanks for your support.
Juan