pguuid for windows

From: Karthikeyan Sundaram <skarthi98(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pguuid for windows
Date: 2007-06-04 05:10:19
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi team,

Again the same old question. I have a Linux version of postgres where I installed the tsearch2 and the pguuid (from the pguuid.tar.gz from the gborg project).

Now, I want to install the same postgres 8.2.3 into windows version, when I installed, I installed the contrib version where I found the tsearch2. Now, I need to install the pguuid for windows, I don't see the windows version of pguuid in the gborg.

Can you body guide me, where to download and how to install the pguuid in windows, My project heavily use the pguuid alphanumeric character as the primary key.

Regards
skarthi

Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free.
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07