Help needed regarding the PGSQL Source code Download.

From: Tasneem Memon <tasneememon(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <majordomo-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Subject: Help needed regarding the PGSQL Source code Download.
Date: 2007-04-20 13:20:42
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,
I have to work on PostgreSQL for my project, which is to add some operators in the current PGSQL implementation. The problem is that I can not access the ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/. Is there any restrictions on the folder? How can I access it to download the source code?
Also, I need to study the operators' implementation in the PostgreSQL, where and which files to download for that?

Thanks in advance

Tasneem Ishaque Memon - The process of gaining knowledge is not producing results but clearing away ignorance.
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx