Re: Log File

From: "Vishal Arora" <aroravishal22(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: Jayakumar_Mukundaraju(at)satyam(dot)com, ashish(dot)karalkar(at)info-spectrum(dot)com, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Log File
Date: 2007-07-13 11:04:47
Lists: pgsql-admin
Do you have pgpass.conf file in place? it shows the password authentication
failed for that particular user.

On Microsoft Windows the file is named %APPDATA%\postgresql\pgpass.conf
(where
%APPDATA% refers to the Application Data subdirectory in the users
profile).

Could you also send the event viewer Application log file.

http://newlivehotmail.com