PgAgent does not works

From: "Vishal Arora" <aroravishal22(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAgent does not works
Date: 2007-06-23 08:34:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I want to run some jobs in postgresql database using pgAgent. I have
installed PGAdmin III on my windows XP machine.

I tried by scheduling small job like inserting data into a table. The job is
created, I ahve scheduled to run every minute but it is not running at all.
I can not see it in the statistics tab in pgAdmin as well. The job is shown
in the pga_jobs table in pgagent schema. I have installed it as service and
its running perfectly fine.

Kindly let me know whats going wrong.