Re: Apache, Php and postgresql on windows

From: "Abhishek Goyal" <abhishek(dot)goyal(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Apache, Php and postgresql on windows
Date: 2006-01-25 14:20:20
Lists: pgsql-php

The problem was finally discovered to be with phpinidir configuration in
httpd.conf. Through command line it was working fine because php was able to
find php.ini in system directory (C:\windows), but apache wasn't able to
find php.ini and thus didn't knew if php should use any extensions.

Thanks everyone for the help,
-Abhishek