Installing on Redhat 7.2

From: "Dennis Reaves" <reaves(at)msn(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installing on Redhat 7.2
Date: 2006-08-30 21:49:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Personal
Hello all!

I'm trying to install postgresql and I'm getting the following error;

error: failed dependencies:
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.3) is needed by postgresql-8.1.4-3PGDG
libcrypto.so.4 is needed by postgresql-8.1.4-3PGDG
libpq.so.4 is needed by postgresql-8.1.4-3PGDG
libssl.so.4 is needed by postgresql-8.1.4-3PGDG

Any suggestion on trying to resolve this? I can't seem to find anything that helps.

Thanks all!
Thanks!
Dennis Reaves
+1.917.209.4108
MSN: reaves(at)msn(dot)com ICQ: 2166319
Skype: dennis.reaves

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
privileged. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed initially by only the
individual or individuals named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not
one of the intended recipients or a representative of an intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this
e-mail or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
telephone and permanently delete this e-mail.

Thank you!