GUI Debugging on Windows

From: "Pierre Racine" <racine_pierre(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GUI Debugging on Windows
Date: 2005-12-13 01:16:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

This might be a newbie question but I'm wondering how most of you are
debugging PostgreSQL on Windows (XP) ? Are you all using gdb? I want to
develop a new data type and I'd like to trace code in a graphical interface.
I have been trying very hard with Eclipse without success. Insight doesn't
seem to work very well on Windows...

I can't believe most of you are happy with gdb...

Thanks for any info.

Pierre