Disk Keeper

From: "David Saunders" <dsaunders99(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pnewman(at)tripoint(dot)co(dot)uk
Subject: Disk Keeper
Date: 2005-12-01 15:14:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Has any body got any experience of using Disk Keeper on Windows (On line
defragmenter) on the same machine as a PostgreSQL server. We are proposing
to use it but do not know if it will have any adverse effects on the overall
performance of the Postgres Server. If anybody is already using this or any
other defragmentation tool can you let me know.

Many Thanks in advance