boolean default value

From: "Michael Schmidt" <MichaelMSchmidt(at)msn(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: boolean default value
Date: 2005-08-28 21:31:17
Lists: pgsql-general

I've not been able to find anything on this in the groups or by Google. I have a table with several boolean columns, all not null and with either 'true' or 'false' as default values. I've been testing the system in pgAdmin III. When I insert a new record, all the boolean columns are set 'false', including the ones I have set the default value as 'true'. Has anyone else had this problem?

Michael Schmidt