Re: A good client

From: "Michael Schmidt" <michaelmschmidt(at)msn(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: A good client
Date: 2005-10-18 16:39:30
Lists: pgsql-general

I've been using AM Software's PG Lightning Admin and like it a lot. There were a couple of very small issues that were fixed quickly and I haven't encountered any "bad behavior" for quite some time. Some of the nice features for "dummies" (like me, most of the time) are structured filter editors and a helpful SQL editor.

Michael Schmidt