ExecReScan function

From: "Ramanujam H S Iyengar" <hals_ramu(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ExecReScan function
Date: 2004-02-20 20:39:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I am trying to test some of my techniques, and for that i need the nested
loop join plan node (NestLoop) not to restart the scan of the inner relation
for a change of outer relation correlation value, instead start from the
current position where the search ended for the previous scan.

Can somebody tell me how i can stop the re scaning of the inner relation for
every change in the outer tuple ??

Thanks in adv,

-Ramu

Contact brides & grooms FREE! http://www.shaadi.com/ptnr.php?ptnr=hmltag