bitmask for lock types

From: "Sumaira Ali" <nat_lazy(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: bitmask for lock types
Date: 2003-03-12 00:42:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

<DIV>How do we do the bit manipulation to 'separate' the mask to get to the different lock types associated with the object that acquired those locks?</DIV>
<DIV>And where is the information that&nbsp;describes the different 'mask' for the different lock types located?</DIV>
<DIV>Sorry, I'm really confused here,</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you so much for any help,</DIV>

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/html 733 bytes