using postgres-odbc with DBDesigner4

From: "Azar Sadigh-Ulrich" <azar_sadigh_ulrich(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, ulricha(at)saic(dot)com, sadighleyla(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: using postgres-odbc with DBDesigner4
Date: 2005-03-09 00:20:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I just downloaded postgres odbc driver version 08-00-0101 for windows. I
created an odbc data source and was able to successfully connect to my
postgres database (on a linux server) and load data into an Access database.
So I know that I can use the driver and it works. But my challenge is to
reverse engineer the postgres database into DBDesigner4 (another GNU
software tool). For some reason the DBDesigner does not recognize this new
ODBC driver and give me driver not recognized error. Could you help to
figure out what could be the problem with getting this driver recognized?

I appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

Azar Ulrich

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!