How to build contrib module separately in PostgreSQL on windows

From: 朱冯贶天 <zhfkt(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to build contrib module separately in PostgreSQL on windows
Date: 2013-01-19 15:09:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
I change some code of extension "cube" in PostgreSQL to do some experiments.
The problem is that I want to make these changed code effective, and I am not sure how to build it on windows.
After downloading the source code, I enter the "postgresql-9.2.2\contrib\cube" to type 'nmake' with VS2010 command environment. However, the Makefile is not compatible with vs2010.
Next, I download mingw and use it to build the extension "cube". But it also failed as above.
What I have found on Internet so far is just build contrib module on Linux , Unix and other platform, but no windows.I know that there is a way to build the whole PostgreSQL from source code. But it is not convenient.
So, the question is : How to build contrib module separately in PostgreSQL on windows? Perhaps it is a simple question , but I can't find the answer.
Thank U for suggestion.