Re: Unable To Establish Connections

From: Tim <elatllat(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sam Stearns <samtstearns(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unable To Establish Connections
Date: 2011-05-17 23:08:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

First google hit said this:

"It seems (not sure) to occur when user retypes password fast.
Maybe in this case ODBC driver gets old connection somehow from driver
manager."

also
"It looks to me like the ODBC driver is failing to follow the protocol.
It shouldn't respond with an 'X' if it doesn't have a password, just
disconnect."

I would start logging traffic so you have more to go on next time it
happens.