Translated docs

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Subject: Translated docs
Date: 2011-06-08 09:54:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Guillaume,

Have you thought about what we should do with the translated docs for
this release? We have both French and Czech versions of the docs which
are currently out of date (not to mention the updates needed for the
English docs I mentioned in my previous email). Do you expect we'll be
able to get them updated?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com