Re: pgAdmin docs screenshots under Windows 7

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin docs screenshots under Windows 7
Date: 2011-06-08 09:36:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Akshay Joshi
<akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have taken all the screenshots( except one "slony-upgrade.png") of the
> pgAdmin docs from the 1.14 source tree, under Windows 7. I have uploaded the
> zip file on http://uploads.enterprisedb.com/.

Thanks Akshay. I've committed those, and removed the unused images
that you mentioned to me offlist.

You did miss one - slony-upgrade.png. Can you get me that as well please?

Finally, I notice that we don't have shots (or for that matter, help
pages) for all of the tabs on the options dialogue. Can you produce
screenshots for the remaining tabs please?

Guillaume; will you be updating the docs to account for the changes
made to the options dialogue?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com