Foreign Table without options

From: Jasmin Dizdarevic <jasmin(dot)dizdarevic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Foreign Table without options
Date: 2011-06-15 23:52:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

There is a Problem in "void pgForeignTable::iSetOptions(const wxString
&tmpoptions)" when tmpoptions is empty (no options specified during creation
of FT) we're running into an infinite loop.

I would like to provide a patch, but currently I've some troubles with my
local branches ;)

Could somebody add

if(tmpoptions == wxT(""))
return;