Re: Problem trying to compile PgAdmin

From: Jasmin Dizdarevic <jasmin(dot)dizdarevic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Timwi <timwi(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem trying to compile PgAdmin
Date: 2011-05-27 19:03:42
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

the problem is the command-line definition for png2c in pgadmin3.props.

when line 14 looks like that, the build works.

<CommandLineTemplate>"$(SolutionDir)xtra\png2c\$(Configuration)\png2c.exe"
[AllOptions] [AdditionalOptions] "%(FullPath)"
"%(FullPath)c"</CommandLineTemplate>

there is also a build-wxmsw attached that works with vs 2010.

regards,
jasmin